Sunday, January 25, 2004

It's snowing now! As I'm such a wonderful daughter, I didn't bother to wake up my parents to follow me down my very long and steep driveway when I went to park my car at the road so I could get to work tomorrow. They would follow me down so I could get a ride up the drive way and wouldn't have to walk it. But as they were asleep and I didn't feel like listening to their complaining if I woke them up, I just went ahead and parked my car and walked home. And I'm off my diet for a few days. I tried out my Chocolate Factory thing last night and made scrumptious chocolate covered peanut butter balls. And tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the state office for a luncheon to celebrate all those who helped test the new programming which was just federally certified. More food. So, I figured I'd just take a break and get back on the diet on Tuesday.

No comments: