Friday, January 16, 2004

Whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three day weekend!!!!! Maybe I'll play with Flight Simulator some. Can't tonight or most of tomorrow - Jasmine's here and she's computer crazy at times. It comes from having computer nerds for parents. If she sees one of us on the computer she has to play too. We put my earmuffs on her this evening. She loved that. Ooh, I think Design on a Dime is on HGTV tonight. I love that show. But Decorating Cents only costs you $500, not the $1000 that DoaD does. Maybe I'll watch some Alias this weekend. A new episode on Sunday night and I've got my season 2 dvds I can watch. Oh yeah, I probably need to work out some too. I might take tomorrow off though. I don't warm up before hopping on the treadmill straight out of bed in the mornings and I think my legs are trying to tell me that they don't like that. Neighborcat was on the porch tonight when I came home but he took off after I stopped petting him. I was going to go back out and check him over for any new battle injuries, but that didn't happen.
Oh, my Incredimail dog is barkin'. I've got mail! Probably spam. But the dog is so cute.

No comments: