Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I watched Donald Trump's reality show. There wasn't as much fighting as I thought there would be. Most of the fighting came from the women (boy am I shocked that some women can't work together. Did you catch that sarcasm?) but the whining came from the men. The show has divided the contestants into two groups: men vs women. The men have lost every week so far I think. And every show, the losing team has to appear before Donald and his two other head honcho people in the boardroom to explain their failure, pin the loss on one of the teammates and whine about how things went wrong and who's fault it was. I wonder if Donald thinks they whine too much? As Scarlett asked Tony this morning, "Would you like some cheese with that whine?" That's one of my favorite lines. Anyway, back to the show, I think my favorite part was when Donald shook Sam's hand. Sam is in awe of Donald Trump and it was a dream come true to shake his hand. He was so excited about it, you couldn't help but feel happy for the guy. Too bad Sam got fired tonight. I might watch the show next week. If I remember it's on.

No comments: