Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Work post - the adjustment unit still sucks. Only more today than yesterday. Some decisions made today have deflated the peppy attitude of our very own Scarlett. Don't let it get you down Scarlett. Only the insane become management in our world. Accept the insanity and it will envelope you like a comforting foggy mist, blinding you to the common sense you once had before coming to work for our employer. I got invited by the Big Cheese (the Commish) to a Celebration Luncheon at the State Office on Monday because of all the testing I did on new programming. George is going so I'm going. I wasn't going to go unless I had a friend there to hang out with. I'm not entering enemy territory without someone to watch my back. A bunch of idiots kept sending frivolous email out to everyone at work even after one of the State Office bosses yelled at them to stop. You'd think their supervisors would have told them to stop. The people in our region know better. Our RAM will kill us if we do something like that. The immediate supervisor said today that we can no longer ask Tony questions while he's working on a special project. So, later in the day, I said, "Tony. I know I can't ask you questions anymore. But they didn't say anything about giving you an order. So, go get some paper for the printers." Needless to say, he didn't. He still has a lot to learn about working in a building dominated by women. But, learn it he shall, if Scarlett ever manages to get that ever elusive butt picture. More on that later.

I am determined to watch Donald Trump's reality show tonight. He's my hero. I don't watch any reality shows, but this one interested me from the beginning. Only I kept forgetting to watch it because I only watch one network tv show so I never know what's on network tv. And NBC likes to move that show around from one night to the next. If I turn on the show and it's all yelling and fighting, I'll probably find something else to watch.

No comments: