Sunday, January 18, 2004

I said I would take Saturday off from exercise and I did. Today I got back on the treadmill and did a mile and a half. And then I did about 5 minutes on my stairclimber. And then I worked out a bit with the hand weights. I hope all this exercise pays off. Last year, I worked out two miles a day every day for 3 months and didn't lose anything. Polly can vouch for it, she was my online workout buddy. We would work out and then email each other our distances every day. Scarlett says she thinks my workouts are working, but it might just be that Pilates. It makes you look better without actually losing anything. It just repositions the fat.

Well, the baby went back to P-Burg. Yay!! After she left, Mom took a nap, Dad took his truck off to have the gas tank looked at, and I got on the treadmill. Ria, that's why no one answered when you called. But at least this way, Dad will get to hear your stories too when they play the message on the answering machine.

Well, I think I might go and unfurl my yoga mat and do some pilates.........

No comments: