Friday, January 23, 2004

A BIG THANKS goes out to my sister who bought me my very own KIM POSSIBLE Lunch Box!! I'm so excited. I finally wrestled it away from my niece Jasmine. She wasn't much of an opponent. Using my vast CC training, I easily subdued her with a little duct tape and White-Out.

The weatherman says we could get one to three inches of snow tonight. That means much shoveling for me tomorrow since my driveway is nearly a quarter of a mile long and all hill. But as I think it would be a tragedy if Jasmine was stranded at our house for another day and night, I will attack the icy enemy and emerge victorious.

I feel like blowing my whole diet and trying out my Chocolate Factory thing I bought a few days ago. But I don't think we have any chocolate chips :( Oh well, it's probably for the best.......... On the other hand......

No comments: