Saturday, January 17, 2004

Oh great. The baby gets to stay another night. Wonderful. Well, I'm not watching her. My dad wants to see the baby and have her for days, but then he spends five minutes with her and goes to play computer games the rest of the time, leaving me and Mom to entertain the baby. Well, not anymore. And I'm staying up late tonight, as is the requirement when you are free from the chains of the nightmare that is work, and if they don't like it cause it keeps the baby up, that's tough. I don't even have a place to sit in the family room because the baby has two beds to sleep on and they are both blocking the couch and the chair. What's my mantra? "Someday I'll move out. Someday I'll move out. Someday I'll move out." And no, the baby is not coming for sleep-overs.

No comments: