Saturday, June 19, 2004

Computer RX

My brother-in-law worked on this computer last night and deleted some stuff off the c drive. So, now we have about 1.2 gb of free space where before we might have had 50mb. That helps a lot. And our printer will print again. But it won't scan or copy. My digital camera still doesn't work, but I think I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the software and plugging that usb cable in again and see where that gets me. And I can once again open my wordperfect documents, which is wonderful since my resume is one of them. I may need that some day if I ever want another job. My new problem is that I needed to update my windows media player to see the videos on the cmt website - I updated it but it still won't play them. Oh well, it isn't like I can't see them on cmt, but it would have been nice for the media player to work. I have saved a lot of stuff from our hard drive to cds and 3.5 in. floppies. Once I tell mom about it, I will suggest that we delete some things.

No comments: