Wednesday, June 02, 2004

My Latest Computer Experience

So this time, I was trying to use the 'send to' option to send my favorites to a 3.5 in floppy disk since I have no hard drive space. It worked great for a while and then I guess the computer decided it couldn't let me be pleased with anything because I started getting this Explorer error that said something about a page fault and dumping something or other. A Bunch of numbers and symbols in the little error box too. And then it proceeded to close all my windows and I couldn't do anything so I had to restart the computer. I restarted twice. Oh, and it would take off my desktop background too and I would have to click on that 'restore my active desktop' message. The last time I had to restart, a small refrigerator we have had kicked on, so maybe it has something to do with our electricity. But that would be applying logic to this computer and there's no logic that can explain this evil contraption.

Mark my words.... the end of the civilized world won't come from people waging war, it will come from computers crashing or becoming sentient and taking over.

No comments: