Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hey, Tinfoil Hat people......

To the people running the Tinfoil Hat website - I've been getting this message for a few days now when I try to go to your website:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.48 (Fedora) Server at www.thetrenchcoat.com Port 80


I have no clue what this means, but if I continue to get it, I'll probably be removing the link to your site from my blog. No sense in suggesting people click on the link just to get this message. I think maybe my tinfoil hat is not of the heavy duty Reynolds variety and therefore not strong enough to block out all the evil forces keeping me away from your insightful musings.

No comments: