Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Today was an absolutely wonderful vacation day. I watched some of my Season 1 Nero Wolfe dvds, some of my Season 1 and season 2 Alias dvds, watched a little bit of HGTV. I also read some vague Season 4 Alias Spoilers on the internet. Can't wait for the new season, even though I will have to wait until January. I've been trying to find out whether or not the Season 2 Nero Wolfe dvds I got off Ebay will get to me sooner than I think. It seems there are some people who are getting theirs two weeks or more before the release date. But I can't find out specifics. Oh well. It should only be another week or so anyway. I will hopefully have them in time for my next 3 day weekend so I will have some time to watch them. Oh, I did some cleaning up around the house today too. Vacuumed up enough cat hair to clog the vacuum cleaner. And the cats' little domain of their own is still a mess. But at least the Febreeze makes it smell better.

And this morning I spotted Neighborcat the Third chasing our Tomcat. It was just like those tv commercials where the little house cat chases the zebras in the wild, or whatever it was they chased. Of course the most meaningful part of this little note is the designation of "the third" for the neighborcat. Yes, we have counted three neighborcats around our house. So, that brings the total cat population to 10.

No comments: