Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Today Granny (a state office person) tried to nitpick my work. I had to take the case to our attorney and have him back me up on it. I still haven't heard back on that one. She's probably asking Little Miss Commissioner for a ruling. Everyone says you're not supposed to *hate* people, well, I really, really, really, really dislike those state office people. And she's called Granny because as someone at work said, "She's old enough to be my grandma" and because Granny actually has a real life rocking chair in her cubicle. She also has the blue, grey and yellow country kitchen look going with the rocking chair cushions and everything.

I've been browsing the pigs on Ebay lately. And I bought a couple of really cute hand carved piggies. And there's a music box I'd really like to have, but I have trouble spending money on things like that. Books and dvds that I've planned for- no trouble. But I hate to part with my money otherwise.

I'm currently reading a Nero Wolfe novel. I usually read romances, but since I got the Nero Wolfe Season 2 dvds, I've been itching to read some of the books. One day I will own the entire collection of Wolf novels.

No comments: