Thursday, June 24, 2004

Those nice people at the Tinfoil Hat blog were victims of a heinous theft of bandwidth! They are asking for a one time donation to help them with their bandwidth problem. They have always been nice people to me so I'm just saying that if you have an extra dollar, you might want to consider helping out their cause. I am having to attempt a circuitous route in order to donate as I don't put credit card information online. I asked Ria to check it out for me. She is my personal shopper online.

Little Miss Commissioner stinks! Just had to say it cause it's oh so healthy to communicate your emotions.

Today I was looking at cookbooks at work and was tortured by really good pictures of scrumptious meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I was going to come home and make some, but I worked over a half an hour and when I got home I didn't feel like it. I ate some potato chips instead.

No comments: