Sunday, June 20, 2004

Tonight I'm watching a show on the Food network called Paula Deen's Wedding. I started watching Paula Deen's cooking show when it first started airing on the network. She is from Savannah Georgia and started in the food business 15 years ago with only $200.00 and the small business called The Bag Lady. Today she has a big restaurant in Savannah, called the Lady and Sons, and cookbooks and the tv show. I like her show and her personality and I think it's great that she's found someone that she wants to share her life with. I don't know that it's so great that she's having her wedding and the preparations for it on tv. I like her so much that part of me wants her to keep that private and not share it with millions of people. But part of her appeal is her southern hospitality which I guess would lend itself to welcoming everyone into her life. If you get a chance to watch her show on foodtv or visit her restaurant, you should.

No comments: