Friday, June 11, 2004

Yay! It's the weekend! I am so happy to be away from work for a couple of days. It wasn't all that bad but I really, really, really don't like the adjustment unit and they are getting on my nerves. Tony was supposed to call at 4:30 today to find out if he got the supervisor position. Scarlett had told him to call us when he found out and gave him our phone numbers, but as of 5:30 he hadn't called me. So, either he didn't want to call us, or he didn't get the job and he's too mad and disappointed to call us, or he doesn't know yet. It could be that they are waiting until one of the interviewees stops abusing her sick leave and hauls her butt back to work before announcing a decision. And another possibility that occurred to me was that maybe she and Tony tied and they had to send off the interview materials to a third party to cast a tie-breaking vote or something. Who knows. Maybe Scarlett does. Maybe Tony called her.

In an effort to research all my options for the Great House Project (me buying a house of my own), I sent away for information on Unibuilt Homes - they are modular homes. I got the brochures yesterday and they are clearly out of my price range. But, the floor plans and pictures are nice to look at.

No comments: