Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm starting to get a really big urge to write something. I used to write poetry and I did write an entire romance novel (300+ pages) once. But I'm also smack-dab in the middle of a reading urge. It's hard to write something when you're reading someone else's work. Hmm... maybe I'll write something about an Olympic badminton champion. I don't think there's ever been a romance novel starring a badminton player.

Last night alone was great. The one downside was that Steffi (my dog) did not want me to sleep by myself. I shut the door to my room and she stood there crying and scratching at the door. But it only lasted a little while. I placed her dog bed by the door and let her sleep with one of my old t-shirts.

Oh, I also have the urge to bake a really rich and sinful chocolate cake. Which is really bad for me since I've been doing the diet and exercise thing. It doesn' t help that mom has chocolate cupcakes just laying around the house for me to see when I walk by.



No comments: