Monday, August 16, 2004

I've been watching some of the Olympics lately. You would think with 28 sports I would be able to turn on the tv and not see basketball or softball. But no, both were on at the same time this weekend. Along with another boring sport - cycling. But I have seen plenty of badminton and table tennis. And I watched part of the Iraq/ Costa Rica soccer game. Not that I'm a fan of soccer, but I think it was either that or boxing. I think the NBC people are saving all the touristy feature news bits for the Today show. Which stinks, since I can only see about 20 minutes of the Today show before having to go to work. This coming weekend, they will be showing women's wrestling, a first for the Olympics. I plan to watch some of that. The only women's wrestling I've ever seen has involved "evening gown matches" over at the WWE. I depressed April today by telling her that some Olympic weightlifters only weigh 123 pounds. LOL! I think she has given up on the idea of dieting - she's just going to make the guy she's with gain more weight so she will feel better. Heeheehee.

No comments: