Saturday, August 28, 2004

Last week I bought a small George Foreman grill. I grilled chicken breast on it and I have to say that it has already paid for itself. Today I grilled chicken breast and then attempted to make chicken quesadillas. Unfortunately, they pretty much turned out like grilled soft tacos, but the grill worked so I can't complain. I am hoping to try lemon pepper chicken later.

I got outside today to work out. Although it was humid, I still managed about 50 minutes of medium paced walking. I haven't worked out for the last three days so I really needed to do something today. Maybe I will get back out for another work out today. I'm hoping to work out tomorrow morning too. I've been very good with my diet. I've only had restaurant fare once this week. I've lost enough to fit comfortably into the unflattering pair of jeans I bought during the sales tax free weekend, so I plan to continue on with the diet and exercise thing.

No comments: