Monday, August 02, 2004

WWE observations

I haven't watched pro wrestling in a very long time, but as there isn't much on tv right now, I thought I would watch a few minutes of it. Well, right now, Triple H is whining about how he lost so much blood wrestling Chris Benoit and this and that (Benoit won and Triple H lost) - I might have had an ounce of sympathy if Triple H hadn't been such a wuss that he needed Ric Flair and Batista to double team Benoit while the referee was knocked out. Yeah, what a man. Whooo!!! LOLOL!!! Once you love wrestling, you never hate it. And William Regal (formerly known as Steve Regal, I still call him that) is somehow a good guy in that he orchestrated Triple H's defeat. I think Steve, I mean William, Regal might have been a good guy for about 10 minutes maybe 15 years ago. It's about time there was a switch. Oh and hey, now they have 9 dancing women competing for a job as a WWE Diva. Apparently the only qualifications are skimpy clothing and bouncy...... hair. Heeheehee... Remember when wrestling was about men feuding over money and titles?

No comments: