Saturday, September 11, 2004

Guess what. I discovered that Amazon.com will accept money orders! Yay!!! I can buy stuff from them now without having my sister order it. But if I want stuff from marketplace sellers, I will still need my personal shopper :) And Mom discovered that you can shop at Walmart.com if you buy those shopping cards that they sell in the stores. That's great too since Walmart.com often has sales that the stores don't have and it often has items that are only available online.

Tomcat, our cat, not the neighborcat, showed up at the house today with a swollen front paw that he wouldn't put any weight on. I guess he broke something. I hope it heals up. I also hope he can get back to the porch to get something to eat once in a while. That neighborcat won't let any cats around the food these days. Except for Shade, my sister's cat. I think Shade and Neighborcat are sweet on each other. Neighborcat might have to be fixed so he won't be so aggressive anymore.

We are having a farewell party for Scarlett at work at the end of the month. She is transferring to Polly's office. I have been thinking of ideas for the party and gifts and such. I think she will be pleased. Usually, I'm not the one throwing the parties. I try to get out of all that kind of work because it usually leads to kitchen work. Yuck. But, I think because I'm the oldest of me, April and Scarlett, that I was silently nominated for the leadership role. Or else, someone thought my Goddess Tiara meant that I was some kind of leader. Hmmm.... Monday, April and I will be going down to the State Office for some training. I don't need the training but I'm going anyway since April has done her best to make everyone she has training with hate me. LOL. They hate me because I already know about the new programming and April has an easier time with her work because of me. It will be fun to be in the same room with all the other people. Barb and Angie from P-Burg will be going with us. It should be fun. I think we are all looking past the training to the lunch after. There's a much better selection of restaurants around the state office than we have around our offices.

I just saw a commercial for the Tony Danza Show, a new talk show on TV. Tony Danza is looking very old. He needs some botox or airbrushing or something. Digital tv will not be kind to him.

No comments: