Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Team Meeting

Today was our team meeting at work. I was bragged about quite profusely for having an error rate of ZERO last quarter. I was awarded the BEST Mug (a local office version of the BEST award) and I was called the Accounting Goddess and was presented with a tiara that has pink fluffy stuff on it and rhinestones with flashing lights, a magic wand that makes a magical sound and has flashing lights (because the work I do involves some kind of mystical voodoo that no one understands) and I was also given a huge pink plastic ring that also lights up. And I also got some kind of "you're a great person" ribbon. I don't think they realize what they've done by giving me a tiara and a magic wand. LOL! April came back from training today and said that she told everyone how wonderful I was and that I already knew everything about the new programming. Well, some chick in her training class actually had the nerve to email me today and ask me a question. I was nice enough to answer, but then I sent the email to the ram and Melanie and asked if I could get some brownie points for helping people in another region. The Ram said yes (because I am the accounting goddess) Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: