Sunday, September 12, 2004

I thought since I was going to start house hunting that it would be nice to be able to take some pictures of the houses I would be looking at. So, I dug out my digital camera to try to fix the problem I was having with this computer back when we were having all the trouble a few months ago. I got out my digital camera software, reinstalled it and then took some pictures. When I went to download the pictures I got the same "camera connection error" message I got months ago. So, I unhooked the usb cable, restarted the computer, then hooked the usb cable back up and plugged in my camera. Again, I got the "camera connection error". So, I guess there just won't be digital pictures or cameras in our house from now on. It really stinks to have spent a total of $40.00 on these digital cameras to not be able to use them now, when they worked just fine a few months ago before all the computer trouble happened.

No comments: