Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Well, Neighborcat has pretty much run off the other cats. This will have to stop. I miss Barry, Curly, Tomcat and Satan. Lapcat was around today, but you couldn't really pet her. She was looking around for Neighborcat the whole time. Oddly enough, Shade is not concerned with Neighborcat. I told Dad that I think she and Neighborcat identify with each other because of their short tails. Both have had their tails removed. He chuckled at that.

I was supposed to view some properties tonight with a real estate agent, but she had to cancel. Her kid was sick. We're supposed to do it Friday, but with Hurricane Ivan bringing rain to our neck of the woods by the weekend, I don't know if we'll get to do it then.

I'm watching the Discovery Health Body Challenge: Hollywood. The contestants are actors and two of them were on the Brady Bunch - Peter and Cindy. It's interesting watching how they interact with each other as adults. Peter Brady is looking pretty good.

No comments: