Thursday, September 09, 2004

I really think this flea killer is bad for me. Tonight, after I sprayed it on the dogs (and accidentally on myself) and around the cat's litter box, I started sneezing and haven't stopped. It would be really nice if the parents would help out. But no, they would rather just complain about the fleas. I got pre-qualified for a mortgage from a different bank than I normally use. My regular bank is being monitored by the Feds for their loan practices, so it's not really a good idea to go to them for a loan. I guess now I will start house hunting for real. It will be difficult to arrange appointments with real estate people though. There's no privacy at all at work to make a call from my desk to the real estate people. Everyone can hear everything you say on the phone. I should know, I eavesdrop on Tony constantly.

Tonight I went to Walmart and charged a little bit on my credit card. The credit card people sent me a letter asking why I hadn't used the card in a while. So, I figured I'd better charge something on it. The last time I got a letter like that, the evil credit card people took their card back. I guess they would prefer that I file for bankruptcy and charge the max on the card. Idiots. At least I waited until the bank ran the credit check for the pre-qualification. Anyway, at Walmart I bought this really cute 2005 calendar with pictures of chihuahuas. Not a one of them look like Steffi, but one of them looks like our first chihuahua, Tippy. And one of them looks like Peanut, a dog my uncle in Indiana used to have. I also bought a couple of magazines that I wouldn't normally buy. I had to make the amount spent respectable. I would have looked stupid charging $10.00 on a credit card.

No comments: