Monday, September 13, 2004

I just voted for Leland for the new Keith Partridge. It took forever to get to vote. I had to create an account at VH1 and then go to my yahoo email to activate the account. It was ridiculous. George W. Bush didn't need to jump through that many hoops to start the Iraq War.

Today at work, Angie came into John's office and said, "I have great news." And I said, "You've just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico." LOLOL!!! I love that commercial. John and Angie laughed. Her great news was that she won a $200.00 grill from Walmart. John's birthday is Wednesday. We might have to do a little something for him. He claims he might call in sick that day, but we will just celebrate without him.

I'm watching the Canadian Country Music Awards. Don't know half of these people. But I did see George Canyon, Nashville Star competitor, win the Rising Star Award. Good for him! Paul Brandt has apparently redone the song, "Convoy". It's a 1970's truck driving song that has been used recently in a car commercial.

Dad says my car insurance may skyrocket. He knows a man who has the same insurance and his went up $600.00 on two vehicles. That will teach my dad for changing our insurance. He needs to just accept that all insurance companies are crooked and are just out to steal money from hardworking people.


No comments: