Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I got the new Keith Urban cd today. So far it's pretty good. I'm only on song 5 of 13. I think April is getting a little weirded out - we do a lot of things alike, think alike and sometimes we even end up at the same store at the same time. Last week we both went to Walmart after work and parked in the same row in the lot, just a few spaces between us. Today, same thing. But she didn't go shopping. She saw me park and left. Hope I didn't run her off, but I wasn't not going to go to the store - I've had to wait months for this cd and I was going to get it.

I got a couple of magazines at walmart. One is a house decorating magazine. Too bad I don't have a house yet. That real estate woman never did call me back. The other magazine is a People magazine with Siegfried and Roy on the cover. And apparently, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are dating. They should both find people outside the business. Dating people in show business doesn't seem to be working for them. Hopefully, it will work out though. I bought the magazine for an update on Roy. I don't really have much interest in who's dating whom in Hollywood.

No comments: