Thursday, June 09, 2005

Groundhog Day

This week has seemed to drag on forever. I don't know what it is - whether it's the new testing I'm doing at work, or Tony being on vacation, or Mom and Dad closing on their new house tomorrow, or if it's just the first full week I've worked in probably a month with next week being a short week. I am ready to dispense with this week though. I think a part of it is that I'm completely off my routine. Before the tooth trouble I had a good routine of when to eat, when to work out, when to surf the internet, what to watch on tv, what to read - life was good and simple, the way it should be. But the tooth thing ruined that. I couldn't stick to my diet because I either couldn't chew any food or I threw up a lot, couldn't work out because I wasn't eating. I had to take unscheduled sick days off from work - another change in my routine. Hence, the title of this post - Groundhog Day, in reference to the movie. I haven't had many groundhog day moments lately.

No comments: