Thursday, June 02, 2005

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday. So, because she will be spending part if not all of the day with me and the oral surgeon, I thought I would do something nice and buy her a birthday cake and a birthday pizza today to celebrate. And I think I did the same thing for Dad's birthday, so it evens out.

I have to start testing new programming at work on Monday. This will involve a lot more driving since the place where the testing will be done is about 30 miles away.

From the I Told You So file: Dad fell off the roof a couple months ago and I told him then to go to the doctor. He said, "A doctor can't do anything for this!" Well, today he found out that yes, the doctor can do something for it and it should have been done a while ago, according to the chiropractor. Why is it that people get more contrary and irritable as they get older?

Need to find some news on the Memorial Tournament (The PGA event near Columbus Ohio). It's a Tiger event, but I still may watch some of it this weekend. That and tennis. I don't know anyone playing tennis anymore, but that Rafael Nadal is pretty cute for a kid. And I like the cute commercials with Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf.

No comments: