Thursday, December 15, 2005

Birthday Review

Today is my birthday. Mom got me a Martha Stewart Cutting board that's in the shape of a pig. My sister got me something, but I don't know what. It's on its way here from where ever she ordered it. April got me a golf courses wall calendar and an oven mitt that has a brownie mix in it. I will be making the brownies some evening before work so I can take them to work since I'm doing the diet thing. A couple of people gave me birthday cards at work and my former boss who has moved up to regional manager of a different region also wished me a happy birthday. I wished her one too - we share the same birthday. And I got myself something special but I'm not blogging about it yet. I haven't decided when I'm going to tell people (aka family) about it.

I did work out this morning, but as usual, I haven't posted my stats. My stats are in the bedroom with the treadmill and I never can remember to bring them in here to the computer. I don't think the workout matters that much - I ate no bake cookies and candy today at work.

No comments: