Sunday, December 11, 2005

I switched from Alias to The Pretender for treadmill workouts. I was getting tired of Alias. At least with the Pretender, I haven't seen those episodes for a while. I still haven't posted my stats lately. That's because I haven't really felt like I've accomplished anything good with working out. It has to do with the cake and the home made peanut butter cup I made. I ate half of a 9 inch pan of peanut butter cup yesterday. I gave the other half to mom and dad. Hopefully, I can do some good with the workouts and getting back to a good diet this week. Wednesday is the unit Christmas party at work and the following Wednesday is the building Christmas party. Luckily, people there like Ham for christmas so that's one thing I won't eat.

Dad came up today. Mom stayed home. She had a bout of sinus today. Dad changed the oil in their car and fixed my table. He just tightened up all the bolts and stuff. He liked my furniture. I gave him the candy and he took the soda he and mom left behind when they moved out. It was full calorie soda so I'm glad it's gone.

I wrapped their Christmas presents today. I still have to buy Mom something else to make things even, but she won't cooperate and give me hints. I got a present from Mom and Dad in the mail yesterday. It came gift wrapped from walmart.com. Walmart is pretty handy for things like that.

Bo Bice's cd comes out Tuesday. I plan to buy it. I hope it's good. You never know how those things turn out.

No comments: