Friday, December 02, 2005

Tomorrow Mom and I are going shopping in P-Burg. I don't know what we will buy, but I think Mom mainly just wants to get out without dad and look at stuff. Dad is a typical man who rushes through the store and doesn't stop to look at anything. It's a good thing my credit card payment has hit the card. I might buy a dining room table and chairs set if I can find one I like and have it delivered. I'm very picky though, so I doubt I'll buy one tomorrow.

I'm back down to 125 pounds after a two week feeding frenzy. I seriously went off the diet and exercise program there for a while. Hopefully I can get back on track and stay there. I think it's going to help to work out before work in the mornings.

I bought the dvd "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" the other night. I've only managed to watch the trailers and deleted scenes so far. But I think it's going to be good. I don't know when I'll watch it. I have a bad habit of not watching things I record and even though I bought the Van Helsing movie, I haven't watched it. I did see it at the theater. The ending wasn't the greatest for a person who reads romance novels.

Jennifer Garner had her baby. She had a little girl and reports say Garner has named her Violet. The kid will be one of the most beautiful people on earth with those two parents she's got. Hopefully, Violet will get plenty of WV hospitality and down-home sensibility as she grows up.

No comments: