Tuesday, December 06, 2005

More on the Buffet

I took a closer look at the dimensions of my furniture I bought. I don't think the buffet is going to fit in the dining room. I could make it fit, but let's just say it's a good thing I've lost all this weight. Otherwise I might not be able to fit between the buffet and the corner of the hallway. I'm still glad I got it, even if I have to put it in another room.

I made Nestle Toll House Pan Cookies tonight. I had two eggs I needed to use before they expired. I think I'll have to take a few to work and freeze much of the rest of them.

I saw INXS on tv tonight. They were on VH1. I think JD was nervous. The cd is good. I'm hoping I'll like more of the songs the more times I play the cd. Right now, I'm watching the Randy Travis concert on the local PBS station. They are having a fund drive.

No comments: