Monday, December 26, 2005

After Christmas Sale

I went to Walmart this morning for the After Christmas sale. There weren't too many people there at 9am when I was there. I got some Christmas stuff 50% off. I got a 4ft white tree with mulit-colored lights, a 32 in. fiber optic tree, a small tree with holly, some wrapping paper, some garland and ornaments, a wreath for my mom. I also got a dvd rack that I have to put together, a remote control caddie that was 50% off, clockworks so I could fix my pig clock, two 5 pound dumb bells, change wrappers (I have a bunch of change that needs wrapped up) and a shopping card to buy things from walmart.com. Unfortunately, their online shopping card program is apparently broken - I've tried twice to make a purchase. Walmart people aren't too competent.

I tried to put the dvd rack together, but I need another pair of hands. So, I emailed Mom and I think Dad's going to stop by and help me put it together.

I think I saved about $41.00 or so by getting stuff 50% off. That's pretty good.

No comments: