Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dreary Day

Well, it's chilly and wet and dreary out there today. I've done very little around the house. I hand-washed some clothes, cleaned the puppies' pen area, ate too much, didn't work out. I had to take the puppies outside. They saw me with my shoes on and just went nuts, jumping and crying, wanting to go out. So, I took them out. They jumped all over fritz and he growled and snapped at them. Why didn't he run away from the puppies? That's a good question. I don't have the answer to it. PJ rolled and rolled in the yard and got her pretty coat dirty. I've got it soaking in laundry detergent now. I also sewed the velcro on her coat. It was coming off today. And I sewed the other Spanish flag on Winnie's harness.

I watched a couple episodes of the new season of Digging for the Truth, with that Hunter Ellis guy hosting. Took a couple of naps.

No comments: