Thursday, October 25, 2007

Worked out, but kinda didn't

Tonight instead of the treadmill, I did my pilates dvd. My calf muscle was sore - like after you have a charley horse. So, I thought stretching with pilates would be better for me than walking pretty fast on the treadmill. I don't think I burned very many calories, but pilates does tone and build a little muscle so it will help overall.

I'm very happy to have a three day weekend. I'm looking forward to shopping, even though shopping for me usually means "I'm not paying $15.00 for a pair of pants."

After I got home tonight, I remembered that I had to do something at work. I wonder if I will remember it on Monday.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my weekend, other than the shopping. I made a list while I was at work, but who knows if I'll follow it. This extra day off is supposed to be in celebration of the end of jury duty. Chores don't equate to a celebration in my book.

No comments: