Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gotcha

Those funny pranksters at the courthouse pulled a little joke on me it seems. Friday, I got a letter telling me to report to magistrate court jury duty on the 18th. Well, I checked my phone messages on Friday when I got in the house, and the prosecutor's office called and said I didn't have to report on the 18th. I will be very glad when this is completely over. I have not been impressed with the competency level of the people involved in running the jury duty.

Today I made a little coat for PJ. She was getting cold when we would go out for our walks. The coat is a little small so the next one I or Mom makes will have to be made a bit larger.

I went to the store this morning. It was cold and foggy, but I got home by 8am. Dad made me go to an estate auction this evening. He wanted me to help him load a freezer he bought. Well, I sat there for about an hour in the truck. He went back to the auction and waited until they were done and bought more stuff! We didn't even get the freezer. We have to go back tomorrow morning and get it. I really don't like how his auction hobby is stealing my time. I don't make him read my romance novels.

Lapcat got into some kind of fight this morning. Her ear was bleeding. The poor thing. It stopped bleeding after a while. The neighbors should keep their pets at home.

Winnie is trying my patience. She is tearing up puppy pads all over the floor. Brand new ones that I just put down. It's getting pretty frustrating. There is puppy pad cotton dust all over the floor now. It looks like snow. Of course, this isn't anything compared to the puppies tearing up the carpet. They are pulling it up by the mouthfuls. If I ever buy a house, it will have hardwood or tile floors, even if I have to put them in before I move in.

No comments: