Friday, October 05, 2007

An Extra Day Off, but ......

Well, I get Monday off from work - yay!! BUT, I got a call from the jury duty folks - I have to report to jury duty on Tuesday. I will be so glad when that's over.

The Better Business Bureau closed my complaint today because the harassing phone call people wouldn't respond to them. Proof, I think, that these people are nothing but crooks. Certainly not legitimate businesspeople who are trying to make an honest buck - if they were legitimate then they would be trying to resolve complaints, not ignore them.

Winnie threw a fit over her harness, so she didn't get to go out tonight with PJ. PJ and I went out and left Winnie in the pen. I hated to do it, but maybe Winnie will learn to let me put the harness on her. I think PJ prefers to do #2 outside.

I think I'm going to go to town late tomorrow and check out the new Tractor Supply store. Also, tomorrow at Walmart they are having an adopt a pet day starting at 11 am. I think I want to check that out. I can't adopt a pet, but they are giving away free samples of stuff.

No comments: