Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Too Short

What have I done today? Laundry, went to mom and dad's with Winnie and PJ, made PJ's coat, took the puppies for a walk, watched a little tennis and a little golf, finished up my christmas wish list and emailed it to mom and my sister. What's missing? Working out. I didn't do that today. Soon, I'll be going to clean my bathtub. Fritz has managed to keep some food down today. I read on the internet that it could be due to eating too fast. So, I only fed him a little bit this morning, a little bit more around 11am, and then a little bit tonight for supper. Hopefully, he isn't sick, just speedy.

Big sports news: David Nalbandian beat Roger Federer in Madrid. I'll have to watch that tonight. They have the re-air at 8pm on the Tennis Channel.

No comments: