Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Money, Money

My prepaid credit card has been confusing for the last few days. There for a while, the daily balance email matched my records. Then the other day, it stopped matching. So, I finally went back through three months worth of transaction history online and found what I think happened. I have a pre-order with Amazon that hasn't shipped yet. So, that purchase amount should not have been taken off the card. But apparently it was for a while since the online account's balance matched my own records. Now I think they added that pre-order purchase amount back onto the card.

Speaking of my card, I ordered some fabric online the other day. Some to make harnesses and coats for Winnie and PJ and a small piece to try to make a steering wheel cover for my car. I can't find maroon colored steering wheel covers anywhere here in town so I bought some burgundy (close to maroon) corduroy and plan to try to make a cover. I got some elastic this morning at walmart to use with it. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

I also found a dog carrier that's bigger than the one I currently have. It's nylon, like those pop-up cat cubes and laundry baskets so I don't know how good it will be, but I ordered it. Winnie and PJ would like a little more room than they currently have in their carrier.

I've let PJ out into the living room for the past few evenings so she and Fritz could learn to get along. There are times when he will just kiss her and kiss her :) Then there are times when he will growl and snap at her :( I didn't let her out tonight because Fritz threw up again. He had dirt or something in it tonight. I don't know what he ate but he had to have found it this evening when I let him out after coming home.

Winnie and PJ have also been for walks outside these last couple of days. I figure they should get out as much as they can before it turns really cold.

Tonight is Trick or Treat night in my county. I don't get any Trick or Treaters but Mom and Dad might. They didn't last year but you never know.

Well, I missed Chuck last night because I was watching/listening to tennis on the Tennis Channel. I may just have to get the season dvd of Chuck.

No comments: