Saturday, October 20, 2007

Odds and Ends

Well, I started making another coat for PJ today. This one is a bit bigger than her other one. I didn't finish it because I wanted to see the golf course the European PGA Tour is playing this week in Portugal, because I needed a nap, because I had to work out, because I took the dogs out for a walk.

Fritz has been throwing up his food lately. I think he keeps doing it because he eats what he's thrown up - probably keeping the illness in his tummy. When I'm home I pick up what he throws up. He might get some chicken soup tomorrow. maybe if I feed him in small quantities he won't throw up.

I've been working on my Christmas Wish List. I added a bunch of stuff tonight to it. I try to have a wide price range and this time it's taken a bit of an effort to find a variety of items to add to the list. There isn't much that I desperately want this year. Well, except for the 2006 Ryder Cup dvd - how can I not have a dvd of Sergio Garcia and Jose Maria Olazabal's shining moments? I would like a 2007 Rafael Nadal calendar if they are making them. I found the 2006 calendar I think on his website.

No comments: