Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Friday!!!!!!!

Yay!!! Next week I have friday off so it's only a four day week. It's about time for a break. I worked out again and stuck to my diet today :)

I got the books I ordered from Harlequin today and apparently dad was up to the house when I was at work. He brought me a piece of plywood so I could block the hole the puppies have chewed into the baby gate. And he picked the pods from the Hummingbird vine I have out back. He wants a vine for his house. I googled the pods to see what I had to do with them. Dry them, remove the seeds, put the seeds in an airtight bag, put the bag in an airtight container, put the container in the fridge and leave it there for a minimum of three months. Then plant the seeds in the spring.

I got the Spanish flag patches I ordered for the puppies' coat and harness today. I'll have to figure out what I'm going to do with them. I don't know if a needle will go through them to sew them on and I would hate to iron them on and then find out I don't want them on that harness or that coat. I wouldn't be able to remove them.

No comments: