Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Two Perfect Days

Yesterday I stuck to a diet and worked out. Today I stuck to a diet and worked out. So, I call those two perfect days. Is the diet perfect? No. I still eat a ton of gobstoppers candy at work which adds a bunch of calories. But, I'm not snacking a bunch in the evenings, not making home made brownies, not eating that deli pizza from walmart. I'm going to try to cut down on the gobstoppers.

As for the working out, I think I'm walking too fast on the treadmill. My goal has been 400 calories/workout. I exceeded it yesterday but didn't quite make it today. My knees are feeling the workouts. My left knee has had problems for months because of the way I sit at work, with the left foot propped up on the right knee. And my feet are hurting a bit too. They aren't used to the workouts and they are flat feet to boot. I do have insoles in my shoes but I think they are worn out.

The puppies went out for a walk yesterday but not today. It was sprinkling today and I didn't want to stand around in the rain while they sniffed dirt for ten minutes. I let them out into the living room tonight for a while. They tormented Fritz and he growled and snarled. Both puppies at one time is just too much for Fritz. The puppies did get to run circles so I'm sure they will sleep pretty soundly tonight.

I noticed tonight that Amazon.com has finally taken the money for my September order off my prepaid credit card. I'm going to have to check to see if that means they are shipping my order out. They aren't supposed to ship until mid-November but the book that's holding the order up is already out. So, I don't see why they can't go ahead and send me my order.

No comments: