Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday in Town

Well, I went to the Tractor Supply store. They are cheaper on some things than the other farm store in town. And they had some cute toys. I think they were still in the process of stocking some things. I went to the other farm store too. Bought another kind of harness for Winnie - didn't do any good. She didn't like that one either. Ate lunch at Ponderosa and then went to Walmart. Couldn't get near the free sample table of the adopt a pet thing. Apparently, the friends and family of the people who were doing the adopt a pet event stopped by to chit-chat. The dogs and cats were cute, but I have four dogs and a cat. I don't need any more. I got home and spent the rest of the day making a harness for Winnie. I actually sewed it by hand. Not that I would have used a machine, don't have one and don't know how to use one. It turned out pretty good and it worked. I got it on Winnie and we went out. She did growl when I tried to take it off of her. I hope that doesn't mean she's boycotting it now. It's a velcro harness like her old one. I made it out of a pair of my old fat jeans. I think she liked that it smelled like me. I'll have to take a picture of it to post on here. Hopefully, she will be wearing it in the picture. The sewing itself wasn't too great, but it should hold together. I'm going to take it to show mom tomorrow. Then she will have no excuse for not making me more of them if I should want them. If I can do it by hand, she should be able to whip one up in mere minutes on her sewing machine. I gave Winnie and PJ a bath tonight. They've been needing one I think. And mom said she wanted to take pictures of them tomorrow because they were getting so big.

I have a feeling I'm going to develop a big-time headache. I had diet pop today at Ponderosa, not caffeine free diet.

No comments: