Sunday, March 09, 2008

Another Day of .....

Vacuuming. I vacuumed the living room and family room this morning in preparation of carpet cleaning later on this month. I'll vacuum again next weekend and probably right before I clean the carpet. I want to suck up as much dirt and dog hair as I can before I clean the carpet.

I also did my laundry this morning, washed my dishes, jumped on my trampoline. Since I had to wait for the snow to melt before taking the puppies to see their grandparents, I did my work this morning rather than in the afternoon.

I brushed Winnie quite a bit this morning and she still sheds. I even give her a skin and coat treat hoping it would keep her from shedding, but I think that just makes her grow more new hair.

Last night I stayed up late and watched Torchwood on BBC America. I'm not a huge fan of the show but this episode had a particularly curious commercial featuring Martha Jones from Doctor Who.

The sun came out today and it's been a beautiful day. Especially with the snow melting. It's always good when the snow melts and I can drive to and from the house.

No comments: