Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Somewhat busy day

I cleaned the carpet in the family room this morning. Not too well apparently because it's streaky. I'm going to have to go over it again. And it was really cold out there. I don't heat that room in the winter time. I have been cold most of the day. I turned the heat up to get my bath and I was warm when I worked out.

This morning I brushed Winnie really good on one side. She was laying on my lap while I was watching some show about christopher columbus and people trying to find what used to be a fort.

Steffi is still not well. This evening she was headed to the door when I asked if she needed to go out. Fritz got all excited and jumped right on her and rolled her over. He never looks where he's jumping, he looks at the person who's going to let him outside. I'm sure having a 40 pound dog jump on her didn't make Steffi feel any better.

I started a new story to write today. I'm not getting very far. It's more difficult typing it on the laptop rather than writing it out by hand and then typing it on the pc.

No comments: