Sunday, March 02, 2008

Depressing

I checked out one blog tonight and read that some lying little neighbor girl had kicked the star of the blog, a dog. I think the dog's owner should have told the little girl that the police had cameras on that street and that her parents were going to be arrested for her abusing the dog. Maybe it would have terrorized the little liar.

Then I checked out another blog and the first sentence on that blog was about the blogger's mother having cancer.

I really didn't need to see anything depressing when I'm faced with the unsavory task of going back to work tomorrow. I will need to find something cheerful to read before I go to bed.

As for today, it was nice and sunny and warm outside. I went out and did some yardwork. I'm hoping to get back on the diet tomorrow. Yes, that is a broken record you hear skipping along in the background. I seem to say that a lot about the diet thing.

I read another of the Alex Rider books this weekend. They are really very good. I should get the author's other books that aren't part of the series. I'm sure they are just as entertaining.

After this month, I'm going to have to try to save more money. Hopefully, my electric bill will be much less once it warms up and I will try to cut out unnecessary spending (i.e fabric buying). This month, I plan to buy a steam cleaner to clean my carpets. And I need to renew my virus software and buy some stamps before the price goes up in May. And of course, it costs a fortune to buy a gallon of gas. The puppies are pretty expensive too. Their treats make up about half of my grocery list every week and since they are picky about their dog food, I have to constantly buy new kinds to see if they will eat it. And their puppy pads aren't the cheapest things either. But they are family and deserve to be pampered with treats and toys. At least I don't make them wear shoes.

No comments: