Saturday, March 15, 2008

Working Out

I've worked out today. 15 whole minutes on the trampoline and some pilates too. And I've stuck to the diet so far today.

It's been a nice, quiet day today. Not much on tv. I'm watching a show on the Bermuda Triangle that I've seen before. Top Gear comes on in a few minutes and maybe I haven't seen that one yet.

I've cooked a turkey for Steffi. After I bag it up, I'm going ot weigh it to see how much turkey I get out of a frozen turkey breast. If the cost is the same if I buy sliced turkey breast, then I'll start doing that. Same price and no work involved. Can't beat that.

I've been reading the Bourne Identity at work. I can see why it was made into a movie. Someone obviously thought, "I could skip a whole bunch of reading if this was a movie. There are a lot of words in this book."

I might watch Doctor Who and Torchwood tonight. They keep showing the commercials on tv. It's like subliminal messaging - show the commercials so many times and people will be subconsciously programmed to watch the shows.

I also bought a Powerball ticket this morning. Well, five of them, just all on one piece of paper. It was the amount of money I had left out of a $20 that I had taken out to use to pay for gas. I could have put more gas in the car, but the pump stopped right on $15 even so I thought that was some kind of sign. It's probably a sign that I will lose $5.00 on the lottery.

No comments: