Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm still off

I have today and tomorrow off from work. Yay for me. Dad and I are still trying to get the carpet cleaning machine working right. I don't think it's spouting out the soap. Whatever it is doing, it's cleaning the carpet.

I've been on my diet since Friday and I've been working out too. This is a major accomplishment for me since I find it very hard to stick to the diet when I'm home. I also recorded a self hypnosis message for weight loss and I've been playing it at night before bed. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Steffi's been feeling bad lately. I think she's nearing her end. But it's not a solid every minute of the day and night kind of thing. Today when Dad was here, she was laying in her bed, hardly moving. But tonight at 4pm, she went outside and darn near scampered all over the yard. She's eating (If I cut up her food into small pieces) and drinking (not very often but a couple of times a day). I gave her a half of an aspirin this morning and another one this evening. I think that might be helping her too.

No comments: