Thursday, January 08, 2004

The Discovery Health Body Challenge After Baby contest wrapped up last night. There were only 4 episodes and it was really hard to get to know the contestants and gain any inspiration from them. The winner was a man. The winner is always a man on this show. I think it's rigged. Probably some outdated idea that women are flighty and don't stick with anything. I know plenty of women who stick by worthless husbands, stick with crappy jobs. They are holding a National Body Challenge beginning January 10th, but since you have to weigh yourself and I don't weigh myself, I won't be participating.

I'm still doing my early morning workouts. I don't know if I will work out tomorrow morning. We're expecting snow tonight and if Mom gets Dad up to have him drive her down our very steep driveway, then he'll be up smoking. And I can't exercise if I can't breathe, and I can't breathe if he's polluting the air. So, I may not work out tomorrow. Hopefully I will get to work tomorrow. Not that I like work, this week its been pretty aggravating. Aggravating in the sense that my depression has kicked in and I have an overwhelming urge to spend a whole bunch of money and eat three pizzas in one setting. But I need to get a few things done. And I still haven't found that $0.02 that I've been looking for on that case. At this point I'm tempted to send the audit in anyway and let the people at the state office, who get paid more than me, find it. Two days looking for $0.02 is not a good use of resources.

Well, the weatherman lied again. He said at 5pm that we'd only get flurries tonight. Then at 6pm he said we'd get an inch of snow tonight. I'm starting to think that I'd get more truth out of George W. Bush than the weatherman. And that's frightening.

No comments: