Saturday, January 03, 2004

I just saw something weird on ebay. Remember my post about winning auctions from a guy who later became "not a registered user"? Well, legend has it that you can't post feedback for someone with that title, but on Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st some people left feedback on this guy. I thought that was unfair since I want to leave feedback too (Positive feedback since I received my items) so I posted a question in the ask a question center part of the Community section of ebay.

Mom bought a plastic storage cart to hold some of Jasmine's clothes. She has the cart in the family room which means even more crap sticking out in the floor. I may have to do a little rearranging while she's not looking. She'll get mad but I'm not having all this crap cluttering up the floor. It drives me nuts and sets off my claustrophobia.

No comments: